We were very blessed with a son who was born 14 weeks premature. My husband and I both come from very large, loving, and supportive families that are located in multiple locations in the US. During our son's time in the NICU, a carepage was started so that we could keep family and friends up to date on his progress and our well being. Now that he is healthier and more stable, I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog so that when he comes home we can still be able to update family and friends on his growth and anything exciting (or not so much) going on in our lives.
Why "Turner Table"? A table is where most families gather to share their thoughts, ideas and happenings from day to day, AND it was a fun play on words- Rian and I are both music lovers so it is like having our own "turntable"...these are the lyrics of our song.
Hurray for Blogger! I'm on here too (ilashley.blogspot.com) and am totally addicted to the little round of blogs I check regularly - glad I'll be able to add your sweet family to it!
ReplyDeleteyay! Another blog to check in on!
ReplyDeleteYay! We have a blog too.
ReplyDeleteit's http://bennatalieolivia.blogspot.com/
I'm glad I got to add you to my list!