Sunday, January 18, 2009

What should Robinson call my Dad??

We are having some issues trying to decide what Robinson should call my father... My mom was easy, she was Nana from the beginning- it fits her and she's just lovable like a 'nana'. Rian's mom was easy, because Ashley's children were already calling her Grandma Peggy. My dad, though, is hard. He's not a "grandfather", he's not a "Paw Paw" or "PaPa" (those names are for my grandfathers only).
So what do you think? I've posted a survey to the right that you can take and I'm leaving an option for "other"...if you can think of anything else, add it in the comments section.
This is important, because my dad is very special to me and to Rian, so we want a special name for him- plus it's got to show the utter coolness that is "Big Jim" :)
And of course, the post wouldn't be complete without pictures of the little guy...
Having fun with Daddy
Rian is so good with him!

Don't you just love this ones? I am going to have some trouble when he gets older, huh? The girls will be beating down the doors... ;-)

Growth Pictures
Robinson is now TOO BIG for growth pictures in the crib, so what do you think about our new space?

If you look closely, you can see his apnea monitor strap underneath his onesie. A lot of people ask what it looks like, and it's just a strap around his chest.

Here is one last picture in the crib...poor guy had to turn his head. What a big boy?!

2 comments:

  1. I like Poppa Jim. I think it flows best... "Nana and Poppa Jim" has a nice ring to it.

    Love those baby blues. They stand out really nicely against the new white growth background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, he's soooo big now! I love that picture of your hubby kissing him and Robinson's looking straight at the camera wide-eyed =)

    ReplyDelete