I can not believe that Robinson turned 1 year old today! This year has flown by and I can't believe how far we've come- We are so proud of our little guy. I just wanted to share some pictures from his party we had this weekend. We were originally going to throw this big shin dig and invite everyone we knew! haha But we finally came to our senses and realized it would be a little overwhelming for the little man, so we just had family over for cake and ice cream on Saturday. We had a wonderful time and it was perfect for his 1st birthday.
I loved his outfit I found him

The Cake

The Smash Cake


He was NOT a fan of cake- Robinson does not like sweet stuff, he'd much rather have his veggies...Rian said he gets that from me!



Family Picture

With his Poppa Jim

In his new Batman PJ's

After the party, my parents babysat and Rian and I went to a friend's wedding Mobile- it was so nice to have a night out with friends- but we were home by 9:30 pm because I missed the little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment