I have decided, though, since so many of my friends are pregnant or have had babies recently that I would make a point of reviewing certain items that we've used and bought. This way you get to see what they really look like (via my pictures), plus you get a real person review and not some standard web site answer. I'm going to call them my "REAL REVIEW" posts.
My first "Real Review" is KozyPal Cart Covers. I had heard about these via a friend and wanted to check them out. They are shopping cart and high chair covers. You all know what a germaphobe I am, and with Robinson being a preemie, I can only say that I've gotten worse! The thought of shopping carts grosses me out, especially since Robinson wants to lick everything right now! ewww
I love this cover. It's so cute. You can pick your fabric and pick which add-ons you want (you can have a sippy cup holder, diaper holder, leg extensions, etc.) Plus, you can have it monogrammed. They also have ready made covers that they frequently put on sale when inventory is low. I can not recommend this cover enough. I've already washed it twice and it washes extremely well and holds its shape- which was my main complaint with other covers that I've tried. They either didn't hold their shape or the color faded, etc...they didn't last long at all. This cover is fantastic.
So, I encourage you to try it out! I'll have a link in this post and there will also be a link at the bottom of my blog web site. If you click on the link it will take you directly there AND if you buy a KozyPal from my web site- I get a little commission! That's right, I love these things so much that I've officially become a 'blog referral site'. So- buy one for you and your little one to put your mind at ease about germs in the upcoming Holiday shopping extravaganza!!
Here is Robinson in his KozyPal on our recent shopping trip. 
This is SO random as I do not have kids and never heard of Kozy Pal Covers until today. But, if you (or any mommies reading this) want to help out a family who is trying to adopt a little girl named Lily from China, buy your Kozy Pal stuff using the link on their blog and they get a percentage of the sales. So weird I saw both your post and hers on the same day.
ReplyDeletehttp://our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-kozypal.html
Wait, maybe it's not China. Korea maybe? Anyway, it's their second international adoption and they hope to bring Lily home by Christmas!
ReplyDelete