Sunday, January 31, 2010

18 month Pictures

We decided to have some 18 month pictures of Robinson and the family done last week. We used Po.rtrait In.novat.ions, which I will readily admit that I'm not a huge fan of the style. I like more of an outside/photojournalistic style of photo. However, Por.trait I.nnov.ations is fast, easy and very inexpensive. We were in and out of there in 1 hour with all of our pictures. And I'll be honest...I paid $150 and got 4 10x13, 6 8x10, can't even count the # of 5x7 and wallets- you get a LOT of pictures. Plus, my package included the CD with all of the raw images, so if I ever need any more I can just upload them to Shutterf.ly or wherever and crop and edit as needed. It really is a nice option for family photos when you don't want to spend a lot of money, but want pictures to give out to the friends/family.

Robinson and Daddy
I love this picture...it is a very typical pose for these two!

Mommy and her Sweet Boy


The photographer asked Robinson to give Mommy kisses and he did :)


Family Photo


Love the raised eyebrows- this is a Robinson look!


BEST SMILE EVER
I think I'm going to have some trouble keeping the girls off of my handsome boy...


The Robinson 'smirk'


Laughing

Rian and I finally got a picture together- I don't think we've done this since our wedding over 3 years ago!

Another Family Photo

Doesn't he look like a little G.ap M.odel??

He loves any kind of riding toy right now




1 comment:

  1. yay! such great family photos =)

    oh and just catching up on the 18 mo stats....WHOA Robinson! I'm so impressed at all his 'skillz' {and height}.

    Happy 1.5 yrs!

    ReplyDelete