So...apparently Spring time is going to mean that I'm MIA (missing in action) from blogging!
I really apologize to my faithful readers - all 20 of you! lol But it has just been so beautiful outside that me and the little man have been going, going, going.
We are back at The Lit.tle Gy.m and Robinson is loving it. You can tell that he's really missed being there and he actually naps on the day that we go, so yay for Mommy too!
We officially have a little boy with allergies. With all of the outdoor activities, Robinson constantly has a yucky nose. We are starting some Zyrt.ec with his Sing.ulair, so hopefully that will alleviate his symptoms.
On a very TMI (too much information) note...Robinson has decided that he doesn't like to poop and will LITERALLY clench his butt cheeks together to stop from pooping. UGH...this is very annoying, b/c then it's just painful when it finally does pass and thus we start the vicious cycle all over again. We've been giving him Miralax daily since he was 9 months old b/c the child has chronic constipation. But the trying to stop from having a bowel movement is a recent development. He eats fine, drinks plenty...it's not hard or pellet like when it does pass. I have NO clue what is going on here...any suggestions??
That sounds awful! I would guess he is trying to stop it b/c it is uncomfortable, not the other way around. Maybe try probiotics? I swear by them...Marino is so regular you could set a watch to his twice daily bowel movements (and he's never had discomfort, other than diaper rash). We use Udo's Choice Infant Probiotic.
ReplyDeleteBoo about the butt but Yay for pretty days! That's a good reason to go MIA ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.....he is soooo cute! I love the pictures! I know what you mean about being outside....we are there all of the time and I love it! As far as I am concerned, everything else can just wait! Wish I could give you some advice about the pooping thing, but that's not something we have encountered yet, nor do I hope we ever encounter. :)
ReplyDeleteHey girl! Thought I'd let you know my new location. ;) Robinson is so adorable!!
ReplyDelete