Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

As most of you know, Halloween has always been one of my favorite Holidays. I love dressing up and all of the decorations that go with the event. Plus, it's usually the first crisp cool air and is the epitome of the Fall Season. Since we are in "RSV Hibernation", I thought we would have the days of Halloween at home with the little guy. We had a different outfit for the last 3 days this week, and I wanted to share some of the pictures. ENJOY!



With my Mommy- and she still looks really tired!
"Boo!"

This is my "scary" face
One of his favorite NICU nurses, Kelly, gave him this onesie. It says "This is My Costume"
The socks are from one of my co-workers, Lisa
Looking up at his Nana
This outfit came from his primary NICU nurse, Crys. The socks are from his "Aunt Melissa in NYC"


Happy Halloween Everybody!





No comments:

Post a Comment