Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Nursery- Complete

The nursery looked a little bare in the last post, so I wanted to show pictures of it completed with all of Rob's wonderful 'stuff'!

Anchor on Closet Door
The packed out closet...

Dresser with Changing Table and Wipes Warmer
Door- The Cross has the Scripture Reading Matthew 17:20, "If you have Faith, nothing shall be impossible for you."
THE Sailboat (it's like 4 ft tall), star and recliner His books and toys
Another pic of books, cd's and toys with the diaper bags

His Welcome Home sign that one of my wonderful coworkers- DeDe, made for him
View of the room with his Boppy Swing
Wall Art
The Crib
More stars and the Diaper Genie


We can't wait to have our little man home...

2 comments:

  1. I love the nursery!!! It is almost complete - all you need is Robinson! Love you all & I'll see you soon, even if it is through a window :)

    Shashey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The sailboat is gorgeous! Congratulations on the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete