A lot of time on the
carepage and this blog have been dedicated to Robinson, of course. This time I wanted to share the spotlight with another special guy in my life- my husband,
Rian. I don't know if I could have gone through all of this without him. He has been my rock; he has never left my side and is always there to encourage or support- whatever I need. He never hesitates to do something I ask- however ridiculous and never left my side in the hospital. He is a wonderful father and takes his turn changing diapers, cleaning spit up and working through fussiness in general. He calls Robinson his "little tiger", because of the way he growls. Everyone has said how strong I've been through Robinson's birth/
NICU stay, and I appreciate
all of the kind words. However, what was not always noticed was that I was able to be strong, because there was an even stronger man holding my hand.
Here are some pictures of my two favorite guys...
I really think he's starting to look more and more like Rian

He has definitely got his Daddy's blue eyes

This is how you will find them every night about 9:30 pm

And here is the growth picture for this week- Can you believe how big he is getting??
No comments:
Post a Comment