Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Out of the Preemie Clothes!

Well, it is official. Robinson has graduated to "newborn" size clothes. We are so excited. I feel like he has doubled in size the past week. We don't go to the doctor for another couple of weeks, so I don't have an "official" weight, but when we get on the scale with him, we estimate that he is around 7 pounds now! What a big boy, huh? I went through all of his preemie clothes this weekend and donated them to the NICU for the other babies. We are so grateful to them, that I want to continue to help out in any way that we can. Plus, we want to teach Rob from an early age what a blessing it is to give rather than to receive.


Here are some recent pictures that you can enjoy! :)
You can definitely tell a difference from the picture 2 weeks ago next to the bear
Asleep in the pack n play- for all of 15 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee - I was so excited when we moved to newborn and now we are finally in 0-3 - woohoo!!! Great idea on donating to the NICU - they gave us preemie clothes for them to wear because I didn't have any, probably because someone like you guys generously donated them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does look peaceful to have slept for only 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete