Here are some pictures of the little guy from yesterday. His outfit was so cute that I couldn't resist snapping a few shots, so of course, I had to share them! He's definitely getting more interactive and Rian got on the scale with him this morning and we think that he is between 7.5-8 pounds. BUT that is using our sophisticated technology of holding him on a scale and subtracting our weight- not exactly fool proof...
He recently discovered the ceiling fan!
This is what we call his "Uncle Josh" look
He's looking so grown up
"Okay, enough with the pictures, MOM!"
I love these looks that he gives me!
And here are some videos....this first one is really cute about 2 minutes into it- he starts to get more playful. I just couldn't figure out how to edit it down to 2 minutes- I'll learn all of this tech stuff one day!
This next video is 'tummy time'. The doctors encourage us to put him on his tummy when he's awake, so that he can build the muscles in his neck and back. The idea is to get him to turn from side to side and then he'll eventually be able to hold his head up while on his tummy. As you can see from the video- Robinson is not really a fan of "tummy time", but we have to do it- Doctor's Orders! :)
Wow! I love the videos! He really is interactive! He is getting soo big too. Olivia hated "tummy time" also. She was also obsessed with the ceiling fan... which is so funny! We called it her best friend Mr. Fan haha :)
ReplyDeletehis little cries are so precious!
ReplyDeleteAvery hates tummy time as well, but she is more receptive to it (meaning doesn't wail after 20 seconds) when I put her down w/ a diaper on and rub her bare back.