Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feeling Better...VIDEOS!

Robinson is feeling better. We have stopped the nebulizer treatments, for now. I'm sure that we'll have to go on them again, but let's hope it's not in the near future. He was his usual, happy safe, even with the cold, so that was always a pleasantry. Robinson is just such a happy little boy- except when he doesn't get his own way...imagine that?!

I thought I would share some videos with you tonight so that you can see the little guy in action. It's the busy Holiday Season, and I don't have much time for blogging. However, I couldn't resist posting these for you!

In this video, Robinson is demonstrating his daredevil abilities. He is quite the climber and it's a fun game to him to see how creative he can be getting off of the furniture. This attempt ended successfully- we've had a few that have failed miserably and ended with some cuddles and cries- he's ALL boy!

This is some Daddy love for you. Rian and Robinson play this cat and mouse game every night after dinner. After a spaghetti dinner this particular night, hence the no pants for Robinson. I think the pants got more of the spaghetti than he did. Also, it's the end of the day, so you can see Robinson's collection of toys that he's strewn all over the living room ...haha. I think having a toddler that I have the cleanest house and the dirtiest house I've ever had- all within a matter of hours!

1 comment:

  1. This video lets me know that Rian Turner is as good of a dad as he is a friend! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete