Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

This post is mainly going to be pictures, because I know that is what everyone wants to see....and also because we have been SO busy this Holiday season. Back and forth between families has been wonderful, but I am exhausted :) We have 1 more weekend to go and then hopefully we can get back to our weekly routines.



The weekend before Christmas, we took Robinson to see Santa for the 1st time- he wasn't a big fan...he didn't cry, but he looked at us like "who is this funny looking guy and why are you letting him hold me?"
We spent a few days before and Christmas Eve with Rian's family in MS. Here is Robinson with his cousins, Anna Madeline, Mary-Katherine and Turner at Grandma Peggy's house. They are some good looking kids, huh?! :)

Christmas Morning- yay Santa came!!


Love this face!

Reading "Where the Wild Things Are" with Mommy

After we opened presents we went over my Aunt Dorothy's house for brunch with my family
This is typical Mommy and Robinson- rolling on the floor laughing and playing!

Here is Robinson with my cousins children, so I guess they are Robinson's 3rd cousins?? It gets confusing, but I LOVE having a big family!! The kids are so good with Robinson and always play and have fun with him (Carson, Emma, Peyton, Robinson and Preston)
My parents (aka Nanna and Poppa) bought Robinson this huge tent/tunnel playground (that goes in house- lol) and Robinson LOOOOOVES it. Here he is poking his head out of the window to tell me hi!


Part view of the tent/tunnel...I couldn't get all of it in the picture and it takes up most of the living room! haha...I don't care, b/c Robinson has so much fun!
Believe it or not Christmas Day is also....my Birthday!! So, after all of the family festivities, we came home and had cake and ice cream for my birthday. Here is Robinson enjoying some cake.

Robinson and Mommy enjoying some cake


I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's gotten!!! He's so handsome! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete