Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

Okay, so I'm new at this whole blog thing and can not figure out

1. How to load pictures quickly- it takes forever, and I have a pretty fast internet connection at home

2. How to rearrange the pictures once they are loaded- I always forget that they load opposite of the way that I think they should, so they are in reverse chronological order...why can't I just click and drag them?!

So, to any of my friends out there who could give this struggling blogger some pointers, I would great appreciate them!

Now, on to the Christmas photos...

Daddy and Robinson chilling out

Robinson SITTING in his bebe pod chair that Nana and Poppa Jim bought him

Uncle Josh and Robinson


Josh with his South Park Christmas tie


The tired, but happy parents

Aunt Rachelle with the sleepy little man

Poppa Jim bought Robinson a real bear rug- SERIOUSLY! Robinson loved it and just kept looking at it....I don't know what we are going to do with it now, though! haha

He loved watching me open gifts. He kept up with my every move and giggled and smiled at the presents.

Nana and Poppa Jim

The presents, with "Ralphie" on TV

Robinson in his Christmas outfit
His Christmas Eve sleeper...he was very tired and not in the mood for pictures

The Stockings...

The Tree

A cute little onesie....this kid is just adorable!
Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. He is a cutie!

    The best way I've found to make photos do what I want is to be sure to choose either left/center/right when you upload them to get them where you want horizontally. After that, you can cut and paste them into the order you want (top-to-bottom).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like y'all had a great Christmas! Just wait until next year! He'll be ripping the paper off gifts as fast as you can wrap them haha :)

    ReplyDelete