Friday, December 5, 2008

The Time Goes By Quickly...

I can NOT believe that Robinson has been home 7 weeks today! The time is going by way too quickly and I will have to return to work the first week of January. I will miss my little man so much, but I think I will enjoy actually getting dressed and having adult interaction. It does make it easier, because my mom is asking to work from home for a couple of months after I go back to work. So, she will be staying with the little guy. It gives us a little more time to look for a full time nanny- that was not going to be easy during the Holidays, plus Robinson LOVES his Nana, so I won't worry about him so much during the day. I think it will make my transition back to work much easier. I'm getting ahead of myself, though- I still have 5 weeks left!

Some pictures for your enjoyment....I just can't believe how much he changes!! Oh, and he's up to 4.5 ounces every 4 hours for feedings- the kid likes to eat!


The Growth Picture for this Week- and if you'll notice, this is the same onesie from the video a couple of weeks ago- it's shorter and tighter now!
My "Baby's 1st Christmas Outfit"- We had to take a picture of him in it now, because it really is too tight. We need to move up to the 0-3 months outfits.


1 comment:

  1. he's adorable. that's great about your mom being able to watch him! I cry thinking of having to leave Avery!

    Avery is quickly outgrowing her 3 month stuff and will be in 3/6 month stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete