Sunday, December 21, 2008

I can't believe that Christmas is next week. Here are some pictures of Robinson from this past week. Everything is going well, and we hope to continue this week to week trend!

The Growth Picture- he is leaving Mr. Teddy in the dust!
Rian's Company Christmas party was this weekend. My parents came to stay with Robinson (who threw a fit on them from 7pm-until we got home at 8:30pm). We took this picture beforehand...we were only gone 4 hours and it felt like days to me.

Robinson's Stocking from Pottery Barn Kids Rian and Robinson watching the Southern Miss Bowl Game- I remember when we got this onesie in them mail. It's a 3-6 month and I thought to myself that Robinson would not be wearing this for a very long time and here we are at only 5 months, 2 months adjusted and he is wearing it like a champ!




No comments:

Post a Comment