Tuesday, December 23, 2008

VIDEOS!

For all of your Christmas presents, I thought I would share some videos of Robinson from this week. The first one is Tummy Time- which he still hates with a passion, however, if you notice towards the end of the video that the little guy has found a solution to this- he can roll to his back! Now, it's a work in progress and he doesn't do it every time, but I got so excited that I caught it on video.

This next video is an up and close and personal one of Robinson. Please excuse my singing voice, but his favorite Christmas song is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"...he will start bobbing his head and "Robinson Dancing" as we call it. He loves music, but he has unique tastes for a baby...you put Baby Einstein on, and he's having nothing to do with it. However, if you put Jazz or Blues on, his head is just a bobbing- guess that's my fault from when he was in my belly- that's all I listened to while pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment