Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and a good start to the summer season!





We had a busy week here. Rian was out of town for work, so my mom (aka NANA) came over to help me out with the little guy...he was good, but he knows when Rian is away and he doesn't sleep really well. I was very exhausted by the end of the week, but we were both so happy to have Rian home.



On the Robinson front, we officially have our first tooth! And I think there are more trying to/close to breaking through which is fine by me. I'd rather have a bunch of them come in at once so that the little guy doesn't have to deal with so much discomfort spread out for months. And the big news of the week is that Robinson can pull himself to stand! woot woot....



Here is a video of the said standing...the 'first' time was Wednesday May 20th, but this video is from yesterday (you know it takes me a few days before he lets me record him) :)

Some pictures from today, Memorial Day. We went over to my grandmother's house and met my parents and Aunt Linda and Uncle John. Of course we all ate way too much, but we worked it off by playing with Robinson, right?! ;-)



















1 comment:

  1. We have tried table food. He will pick it up but not put it in his mouth either. I find it so funny because he will pick up sand and grass and try to put it in his mouth and he constantly puts his toys in his mouth but he won't put food in his mouth. He is ok with me putting it in his mouth. The pediatrician said he is still a little young (if you go on his adjusted age) and to keep offering it to him so he will try it. he suggested trying puffs, cheerios soaked in formula first so they are softer, and egg yolk.

    Do you have an email address? It would be great if we could email eachother since Brandon and Robinson tend to follow eachother in what they go through. I love being able to talk to you on here about what they are doing because they follow eachother.

    ReplyDelete