Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

It was a beautiful weekend.  For  more than one reason:

1.  The SUN was out...oh, glorious sun!!  How I've missed you!

2.  After battling NASTY BRONCHITIS, the little guy was feeling much better and we were able to play outside



3.We tried out our new slide and had so much fun


4.  I remembered how lucky and blessed I truly am to have this wonderful person as my child


5.  My parents babysat Saturday night and Rian and I got enjoy a wonderful wedding shower/party with good friends.  It was a much needed and fun night out (forgot my camera, so no pictures)

6.  Today I was able to spend 3 glorious hours getting my 'hair did' - I'm going back to my roots, my blonde roots, that is!


7.  My latest blood work/tests came back completely normal!!  FINALLY!  My bp is perfect (on an extremely low dose of medicine) and I have my energy back, my good mood is back...

Here Comes the Sun Indeed!


3 comments:

  1. Yay for good news! Love the hair, too. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is so nice! I am so ready for much warmer weather.

    I love the pictures of Robinson and I LOVE your hair. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! For some reason I'm late getting this {darn you Google Reader!}

    So, thosee photos are great & your hair looks great---love these pretty days pre-Spring!

    ReplyDelete